Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Worship Music for Sunday, August 28th

I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord!" (Psalm 122:1)

I've said it many times before, and I will say it again now: Corporate worship with my church family is the highlight of my week! There is something about gathering with your fellow believers and just going for it -- singing to the top of your lungs with total abandon to our glorious Savior. I don't care how spiritual you think you are, you need corporate worship in your life if you are a Christ-follower. There are no Lone Rangers in the Kingdom of God.

Here are the songs we will be singing together in worship this week, Ridgers. Begin right now preparing your heart to be in the presence of Almighty God with your fellow saints, unashamedly adoring Him in all out, joyful praise. See y'all Sunday!



1. Love Changes Everything by Red Rocks Worship (Ephesians 2:4-10)


2. Kaleidoscope by Urban Rescue (Romans 12:2)


3. Yes and Amen by Housefires (2 Corinthians 1:20)

 

4. Beautiful Exchange by Hillsong Worship (2 Corinthians 5:21)


5. Lamb of God by Vertical Church Band (John 1:29)

No comments:

Post a Comment